BaliOvillas provide here different information channels to help you to built your holiday in Bali!
Theses are just information and can not replace any official information. Please ensure on your side for important information.
Things to do in Bali
BaliOvillas offers you just some ideas of what to do in Bali. Theres is so much more to discover and do….it is up to you, your journey start here!!!
- Bali is a one of the most famous place for surfing, to learn or for advanced surfers. BaliOvillas is only 10 minutes from famous Canggu beaches, and 20 minutes from Kuta beaches. If you need classes or guide, please let us know.
- You can visit the very closed Hotel Tugu Bali listed in the Robb Report with its boutique and SPA. It is on Canggu Beach.
- The Pura Tanah Lot is a must and one of the biggest tourist magnets. You can visit this ancient sea temple for sunset or early the morning. It is only 15 minutes from BaliOvillas.
- Bali get a few Golf Course like the Nirwana Bali Golf Course (12 hole). Among the ocean and rice field, it is a must in Asia!
- International well known shopping areas Seminyak and the Oberoi restaurants and bars are only 10 to 15 minutes from BaliOvillas.
- The West Bali area with Tabanan is a wonderfull area with terraced rice fields, volcanic mountains and black sand beaches.
- Mount Batukaru is perfect for a one day trip. You will visit its major temple and the beautiful ricefield of Jatiluwih, a UNESCO World Heritage sight.
- A fantastic day trip is also to go to the mountain town of Bedugul, eat some straberries, make a round trip by boat on the lac, explore the temples around the lac such as the famous Pura Ulun Danu and finish the day at the Tree-park.
- Bali offers many diving solution, please ask us to get more details.
- Private fishing, surfing and diving charters are available and also trips to Nusa Lembongan.
Bali Travel Tips
July 2015 : BaliOvillas offers you some important informations to prepare or enjoy your holidays in Bali.
Climate, electricity, immigration, important phone numbers and more that will help you to anticipate and prepare your trip in the best way as possible…
- Bali enjoys a tropical climate all the year with the most pleasant weather from June until October. The average temperature is 81°F (27°C).
- Balinese are speaking Indonesia that is the common language to all Indonesian Islands.
- English is well spoken in most tourists areas.
- The national currency is the rupiah.
- Moneychangers will change almost all currencies in Kuta area but not always traveler’s checks.
- When changing money, always ask if there is a commission and account yourself the money.
- Credit cards are more and more accepted by shops and restaurants in areas such as Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua Ubud and Denpasar.
- For the rest of the Island, it is recommanded to carry cash to pay all purchase or hôtels and others…
- A 3% charge is very often added to your purchase when using a credit card.
- You will find ATMs every where in toursits areas.
- Visitors from certain countries require a tourist visa in advance, others can buy visas (about $25 US) upon arrival at the Denpasar International Airport but it is highly recommanded to check with the closest Indonesia embassy or consulate a few months or weeks before travelling.
- Passeports must be valid for at least six months from the arrival date and have at least four full blank pages.
- There is an exit taxe at the airport of 150 000 Rp per person. Keep the amount in cash to avoid last minute ATM.
- Electricity: 220-240 volts AC.
- Bali Time Zone: +8 hours GMT.
- Tipping: it is up to you but If you did enjoy the service, it is appreciated to give 5 to 10% tips.
- Taksi Wahana : 244555
- Taksi Bali : 701111
- AEA International (Medical Evac) Jl. Hayam Wuruk 40, Denpasar. Tel : 228996
- Bali International Medical Center Jl Bypass Ngurah Rai 100X Denpasar. Tel : 761263
- Rumah Sakit Dharma Husada (Hospital) Jl. Panglima Sudirman No.50, Denpasar. Tel : 227560
- Kuta Clinic : Jl. Raya Kuta No.100X, Kuta. Tel : 753268
- Nusa Dua Clinic : Jl. Pramata No. 81A, Nusa Dua. Tel : 771324
- Rumah Sakit Umum Sanglah (Hospital) : Jl. Diponegoro, Denpasar. Tel : 227911
- Ambulance : 118
- Fire : 113
- Police : 110
- Search & Rescue : 51111
- Red Cross : 26465
Operator Assisted Calls
- Within Indonesia : 100
- International : 101
- Bali : 108
- Indonesia : 106
Credit Card Enquiries
- American Express : Grand Bali Beach Hotel, Sanur. Tel : 288511 ext. 111
- Mastercard : Bank Central Asia, Jl. Cokroaminoto, Denpasar. Tel : 222652
- Visa Card : Bank Duta, Jl. Hayam Wuruk 165, Denpasar. Tel : 226578